External doors can have a huge impact on the overall appeal of a house, and that is why at Bostin Shop Fronts & Windows, we believe in supplying the most exquisite range of external doors, whilst not compromising on quality.
Tailor-made to meet your requirements, our carefully selected suppliers have a huge variety of composite doors or UPVC doors in a range of colours, all with a 10-year manufacturer warranty. Better yet, if you can’t find the colour you are after, they will custom make it for you. Now how is that for a service? So, whether is increased security, an upgrade design or improved energy efficiency you are after, we have you covered.
Before buying a new door, you should always consider:
- The style of your property
- The materials used
- The safety and security
- Energy efficiency
- Required maintenance
- Not least Curb appeal
Bostin Shop Fronts and Windows offer free no-obligation survey and consultation and all our installations are FENSA certified for your peace of mind.
Bostin Shop Fronts and Windows can supply and fit the following style of doors.
- These doors are low maintenance
- They are available in an extensive range of elegant designs made to measure
- Durable and hard-wearing whilst providing high-level security for your home
- Cost effective with their installation costs and energy-efficiency
- A classic door style with a modern twist boasting an authentic looking bwooden finish, composite doors are the most popular on the market
- They come in a wide range of styles and in any colour you could imagine
- They are extremly low maintenance and durable with its strong structure achieved by combining modern materials
- Have the advantages of both solid wood and UPVC doors but are highly customisable in all aspects of their design.
- Composite doors are amongst the best doors when it comes to security and energy efficiency.
- Our solid wood doors offer a traditional finish with a sophisticated look
- Require a high level of maintenance for optimum upkeep
- A range of styles in the finest materials
- Traditional wood doors can be painted or varnished as desired
- A simple but effective way of opening up your house to the garden
- Transforms the back of your property with a modern yet homely feel
- Made to measure with your choice of UPVC, wood or aluminium frame
- The bespoke fit and double-glazed glass will promote energy-efficiency, reduce noise and improve security
- A neat, space saving solution for outdoor access, making them ideal for balconies, patios and garden areas
- The thinner frame grants a large picture window as a focal point of the room even when closed
- Made to measure, you can select left, right or centre sliding panels and choose your finish to further customise your patio doors
- Fitted to achieve high energy-efficiency levels and maximum security.
We’re here to help
Contact our team for a free no-obligation consultation and quote